Who can register for the account?
This site is a B2B site for the intended use of customers who have Retail outlets, Hotel, Catering and Allied Services, Interior designers and Events Companies.
First time customer:
Complete the account application form , in full, and submit.
- Within 24 hours our administration department shall contact you advising on whether your application has been successful, your username and the terms of the trade that have been approved
- All first time buyers are required to trade on a Payment in Advance basis (PIA) for a minimum of three months before a 30 day account can be opened.
- All clients who’s terms are payment in advance (PIA) will be required to pay for their order upon checkout through the PAY-U payment gateway. All orders placed in which payment has not been processed will automatically cancelled online.
What are the benefits to register?
Customer will gain real time access to our inventory data base of over 4000 lines of Housewares, Decor, Glass and Giftware products. Customer will be able to transact on line, pay for their orders and track their orders through the system.
DELIVERY METHODS & CHARGES
Office Hours are 8:00am-16h30pm, Monday to Friday.
Order Process Times
Off Peak Period: 48 Hours to dispatch from when the order is received. Peak Period: 96 Hours to dispatch from when the order is received. Please note the above is a general guideline and may vary due to force of circumstance
Collection and Delivery Methods and Charges
Our own fleet delivers at no charge in the greater Johannesburg and Pretoria and surrounding areas.
We have partnered with a third party service provider to deliver to all our clients outside the above designated areas. Delivery charges are applicable to all national clients and will be included on the invoice. The delivery charge is based on 10% of the invoice value.
Orders can be collected from our distribution centre, between 8:00am and 16h30pm, Monday to Friday, at the following address:
134 Industrial Road
011 839 4370
Important contact details:
Tel: 011 445 3300
Claims and Returns:
Tel: 011 839 4370
Tel: 011 445 3300
How to create an account?
• Click on the customer care tab
• Complete the account application form in full and submit
• You will contacted within 24 hours advising you on the success or failure of your application
What are the delivery options?
• Collection: Orders may be collected at our distribution centre,
• Local Delivery: If your business is situated in the designated areas, our fleet of delivery vehicles shall deliver your order at no additional cost.
• National Deliveries: If your business is situated outside the designated delivery zone, your order will be delivered with our third party courier company. A delivery charge of 10% of the order value shall be levied.
• Designated area is defined as the greater Johannesburg and Pretoria areas.
How to track your order?
• An email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
• Telephone, 011 445 3300, and request order control, who shall advise you of the status of your order.
What does the order status mean?
Order status refers to the stage of your order in the system:
Status S: Your order has been captured and is in suspense due to account queries
Status 4: Your order is in the warehouse being picked and packed.
Status 9: Your order has been invoiced and is currently being dispatched.
How to cancel your order?
Orders may be cancelled within 48 hours from being placed by sending an email to email@example.com
Please note that requests to cancel orders after 48 hours shall incur a handling charge of 10%
What is Wechslers exchange & Return policy?
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product received or other valid reason, you may return it, provided the company has been notified within 7 days of delivery and authorization has been given.
You will either receive a refund or an account credit, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
- Any claim for damages or shortages must be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Such notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or notified by telephone at 011 839 4370, care of claims department
How to return a product?
Once your claim has been authorised the Company will arrange for the collection of the claims either with our courier service or sales team.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Please contact the administrator on email@example.com